Free Drink for the Weekend at Capital Burger
The Capital Burger’s Short Fridays makes a return this summer as a celebration for those slipping out of work on a summer Friday or just thirsty to start the weekend. Available every Friday through Aug 30 from 3:30-5:30 p.m., guests are invited to enjoy a luxury cocktail, beer, or wine experience at The Capital Burger’s lounge. A different refreshment will be featured each week and the first drink is complimentary to start the weekend of right.
Upcoming selections include:
- July 19 – Maker’s Mark Bourbon: enjoy your favorite cocktail Maker’s Mark style.
- July 26 – West Coast Pinot Noir Tasting: Experience Lola and Savoya: 2 Pinots. 1 Glass.
- Aug 2 – Haku Vodka or Raku Gin Highballs: Spirits distilled and blended by Japanese artisans.
- Aug 9 – 3 Stars Brewing Co.: Bringing the finest craft brew to D.C.
- Aug 16 – Taittinger x Ladurée: An indulgent French pairing of Taittinger champagne and sweet macarons.
- Aug 23 – Short Shake: hand-spun boozy shakes.
- Aug 30 – Evolution Craft Brewing Co.