$1 Beer at Bayou for Saints Playoff Game
Bayou Bakery is your spot for the New Orleans Saint’s playoff game on Sunday, Jan 13. Hosted by New Orleans Native and Celebrity Chef David Guas, who most recently appeared on Food Network’s “Chopped” as a Guest Judge, Bayou will be transformed into the Who Dat Nation HQ with $1 beers and $1 beignets , plus more from 4:15 p.m. through the final whistle.
Bayou will be closed to regular customers during the game, Saints fans only can attend and enjoy the game on Bayou’s two 50-inch flat screen TVs. There will also be a Saint-sational attire award given out, the best-dressed fan will receive a $25 gift certificate and free King Cake.
- BYOCup Abita Special for $1 – Bring any size cup from home and your first “Filler Up” with Abita Amber draft is $1 (additional house pours $4)
- $1 Beignets (order of 3) every time the Black & Gold score
- $5 Game-Day Dishes: Chicken & Andouille Gumbo, Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffee, Muffulettas, Smoked ‘douille Dogs, WHO DAT King Cake and more
- $6 Hurricanes
- $5 Bayou Bloody Mary’s and the NOLA Swinger (Bourbon Cocktail)
- Kids 12 and under eat and enjoy Abita Root Beer for free
1515 N. Courthouse Road