Complimentary Drink At The Capital Burger
The Capital Burger recently debuted Short Fridays, an offering for guests who are slipping out on a summer Friday or just thirsty to start the weekend. Available every Friday from 3:30-5:30 p.m. through August 31, guests are invited to enjoy a complimentary luxury cocktail, beer, or wine, available exclusively at The Capital Burger’s lounge. Each week will feature a different fine refreshment, such as a champagne and macarons pairing or a beer brewed right in town.
Upcoming selections include:
- Champagne and Macarons: An indulgent French pairing of Taittinger champagne and sweet macarons (July 6)
- Deep In The Heart Of D.C: A Texas take on the Moscow mule made with Deep Eddy Vodka (July 13)
- Founding Father: Enjoy Integral IPA and chat it up with Port City Brewing’s founder (July 20)
- Raised By Wolves: Sip an award-winning pale ale brewed in Right Proper D.C., plus a meet-and-greet with the beer’s maker (July 27)
- ¡Salud! Paloma: Hot days call for a cool tequila cocktail—chill with our Paloma, featuring Sauza Blue Silver Tequila, Grapefruit and Lime Juice, Monk Fruit Syrup (August 3)