Out & About
Monroe Street Market to Host Halloween Arts Walk
On Sat., Oct. 31, come dressed in your Halloween costume to the Historic Brookland Farmers Market for the Arts Walk at Monroe Street Market. The Farmers Market features more than 13 vendors offering local produce, dairy, meat, coffee, artisan bread, baked goods and more.
Activities will include:
- Trick-or-treating at participating artist studios on the Art Walk, while supplies last
- Halloween costume contests for children, adults, and dogs. Prizes to be awarded
- Popular musician and performer Olivia Mancini to provide free family entertainment with Halloween-themed songs
- Pumpkin sales by Pleitez Produce and Chesley Vegetable Farms
- Seasonal candy sales by The Capital Candy Jar and Undone Chocolate from Union Kitchen
- Themed sweets by cookie vendor Cevinyon from Mess Hall
- Fall display for photo opportunities
When: Sat., Oct. 31, 2015
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Where: The Arts Walk at Monroe Street Market
716 Monroe Street, NE