Cinco de Mayo is this Sunday: Bars with the Best Specials
11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
$3 Coronas & punch and $5 margaritas before 2 p.m.
$5 punch & Coronas and $20 Corona buckets all day.
Tickets $30 (half price if you use the promo code DrinkResponsibly) and includes 2 drink tickets and a Mexican-food buffet. Purchase tickets here.
1819 14th St. NW
$5 margaritas all day.
2323 18th St. NW
$12 all-u-can-drink mega margaritas & eat tacos from noon-3 p.m.
- $3 Coronas, tequila sunrises and taco baskets
- $5 mega margaritas and tequila shots from 3 p.m. to close
- There will also be a live donkey for you to take pics with
244 Wisconsin Ave., NW
10 a.m to 11 p.m.
- On the roof at Surfside summer beers will be chilled, smooth jams will be pumping and the roof will be filled with Georgetown’s best. Festive attire is encouraged and sunglasses are required. $19 bucket specials of mexican beers all day.
- Brunch drinks just $3 until 3 p.m.
Uptown Tap House
3412 Connecticut Ave., NW
- Open at 9 a.m. Complimentary Mexican brunch buffet, $5 Tecates, tequila and tacos from 11 a.m.-2 p.m, Latin music all day
Sign of the Whale
1825 M Street, NW
- $3 Tecate and Dos Equis
- $4 Margaritas and Jose Cuervo Shots
- $5 Soft Tacos, Burritos and Nachos
Ventnor Sports Café
2411 18th St. NW
- $4 Coronas
- $5 Margaritas
- 1/2 Price Quesadillas
- $1 Tacos
Duffy’s Irish Pub
2106 Vermont Ave., NW
- $3 Tecate
- $3 Dos Equis
- $5 16oz Marguaritas
- Free Quesadillas 3 to 7 p.m.
- Tecate and a Shot of Cuervo Combo $6.
H Street Country Club
1335 H Street, NE
- $2 Dos Equis from 5 p.m. to 12 a.m. and the roof deck will be open.