Vintage Crystal: A Taste of Wine and Jazz
In a sea of events featuring Virginia wines, Crystal City is charting its own course this fall with Vintage Crystal: A Taste of Wine and Jazz — a Latin-themed festival highlighting wines from Spain and South America. This metro-accessible event also includes food, live jazz and salsa dancing — all for $20 on September 18, 2011 from 2 to 6pm at the plaza at 220 20th Street in Arlington.
Guests of Vintage Crystal: A Taste of Wine and Jazz can enjoy:
- 30 wines from the cellars of Jaleo — all hailing from Spain or South America
- Tempting samples from 20 local restaurants, such as Kora, Portofino and Ruth’s Chris
- Live, Latin Jazz music from Trio Caliente
- Salsa and Cha Cha dancing lessons from the Salsa Room
- Wine tasting classes from the Washington Wine Academy
Tickets include a glass and can be purchased for $20 at the event. Food-only tickets cost $10.