To DC with Love Fest
Looking for a fun, different summer activity? Capital Cause’s To DC with Love Festival—an outdoor food and drink extravaganza created for young professionals, by young professionals—takes place this Saturday in DC.
The festival runs on July 31st from 4-9 p.m. at the Harvard Street Reservoir & Lot near the U Street Corridor. A premium ticket ($25 with special DC After Five pricing) includes:
• Hot dogs, burgers, sides, desserts and more.
• Soda, juice, wine, and beer.
• Shuttle service to and from the Shaw/Howard University Metro Stop.
• A wine tasting gift certificate for a free tasting at Barrel Oak Winery
• A raffle ticket for entry to win a dinner at Red Lobster and gift certificate to Cake Love bakery.
• A re-entry pass to the festival so you can come and go as you wish.
There will be also be a DJ, live music, art show, and numerous activities—including yoga and surf demos. Better yet, all proceeds benefit local nonprofits and an overall good cause.
Are normally $40, but with DC After Five special pricing, they are just $25 and include all that free stuff mentioned above.
Get your ticket here and just click on ‘more deals’ at the top of the page.