ZooFari 2017 is May 18
The Smithsonian National Zoo is hosting its annual ZooFari: Dine for Wildlife event on May 18, featuring over 100 of D.C.’s top restaurants and vintners with live music, exotic animal encounters, a silent auction and much more.
Tickets for the event include:
- Complimentary food tastings from more than 100 of Washington, D.C.’s top restaurants
- Cocktail tastings with seasonal and gourmet ingredients crafted by celebrity bartenders and popular mixologists
- Animal encounters along Olmsted walk
- After-hours access to the Small Mammal House, the Great Ape House and the Reptile Discovery Center
- Complimentary craft cocktails, beer, wine, soft drinks and water
- Live entertainment and other fun activities
- Exclusive experiences for VIP ticket holders, including a pre-party reception and access to the MGM Lion Lounge
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit https://nationalzoo.si.edu/events/zoofari
ZooFari proceeds support the Zoo’s mission to save species.