Blackjack, TILT Side Bar to Host Mardi Gras Fest
Blackjack and TILT are extending the Mardi Gras celebration last week with events and specials running Saturday, Feb. 25-28. The bars will feature a Mardi Gras-themed cocktail menu and debut creole-inspired dishes to pair.
Beginning 3 p.m. on Saturday until close on Fat Tuesday you can enjoy the following drink specials: $2.50 Abita Beer, $8 Hurricane or Irish Coffee Slushies, $5 Jello Shots, $5 Test Tube Shots, $10 Mardi Gras Specialty Cocktails, $10 Dickel or Tanqueray Collins Yard Drinks.
More information on specific events is below and at Blackjack’s website.
Saturday, Feb. 25:
Mardi Gras Kickoff Party! 3 p.m. – Close
- Debut of Mardi Gras specialty food and cocktail menus.
- Happy hour from 3-5 p.m.
- Drink specials run all night long.
Sunday, Feb. 26, 2017:
Mardi Gras Funk Brunch 12-4 p.m.
Click here to purchase tickets
- All-you-can-eat includes full access to specialty brunch fare, both passed hors d’ourves and buffet.
- All-you-can-drink includes Abita drafts, Creole Bloody Marys, Passionfruit Mimosas and Dickel or Tanqueray Collins.
- DC local band Black Masala will be playing in the Lounge.
- Black Jack All-Day Happy Hour commences at 4 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 27, 2017:
SHOWCASE SHOWDOWN @ Black Jack and Tilt, Mardi Gras Industry Party, 5 p.m. – Close
- Black Jack and Tilt are open on a Monday. “Price is Right”-style Wheel is spinning to concoct all types of cocktails. $5 all night long.
Tuesday, Feb. 28:
FAT TUESDAY PARTY @ Black Jack and TILT!
- DC’s own SWAGFUNK band (https://www.facebook.com/SWAGFUNK/) returns for the 2nd annual Fat Tuesday Party. SWAGFUNK will be playing live music in the Blackjack lounge overlooking 14th Street.
- Happy Hour runs all night long (in addition to Mardi Gras Specials).
- $25 Shareable Punches in TILT! One ticket redeemable at entry for a chilled shot on the Mardi Gras Ice Luge.