- RT @StoneysDC: It’s official: @StoneysonL will open for business...
- Best New Year’s Eve Parties in the District http://t.co/3ClLuOcNrs
- Snow Day!!! Who’s open and what are your drink...
- RT @ivyandconey: Keep Calm. We will be open SOON!...
- RT @ThBlackSquirrel: It’s official. It’s a snow day and...
- RT @ThBlackSquirrel: Tonight officially ends flip-flop season. I’ll drink...
- ZooLights is a Sight to See and Best of...
- All Crafts Considered – NPR’s Own Craft Fair http://t.co/A6SexBYdrc
- RT @Snide_Remarks: OK, now officially the first snowing home...
- Enter to Win a Pair of Tickets: Pietasters: http://t.co/xs307ND2Ej...
- RT @Madhatterdc: Tomorrow Night!!! Prizes, giveaways and Beer specials!!...
- RT @JKnowsGoodFood: Bottomless bubbles for $20? That’s the way...
- RT @nbcwashington: The Rockefeller Center Christmas tree was lit...
- Downtown Countdown 2013 Promo Code: Save $10 http://t.co/TxHyd8cz2C
- RT @barredindc: Barred in DC Circulator Bus Bar Tour...
DC After 5′s NYE Party Guide
To list your event, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uptown Tap House
3412 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
5 hour top shelf open bar, complimentary champagne toast, carving station/raw bar/made-to-order pasta station/dessert bar for pre-sale price of $65.
Tickets for parties of 6-8 are $115 currently per ticket/person. Includes, general admission ticket, table seating, bottle of champagne, and a choice of bottle of their selected liquors.
2323 18th St. NW
$50 for an open bar from 8-10 p.m. with buffet and passed appetizers plus complimentary champagne toast at midnight.
Want to extend the open bar until 2 a.m.? That will cost you $100.
2447 18th St. NW
$35 for buffet and champagne toast at midnight.
1620 I Street, NW
Open bar, complimentary apps, Complimentary Champagne toast and $2,013 worth of prizes in midnight balloon drop. Tickets $75 plus receive $10 gift card for purchase.
Sign of the Whale
1825 M Street, NW
$100 for open bar from 9 p.m. to close, appetizer buffet until 11 p.m. and champagne toast at midnight.
1219 Connecticut Ave., NW
$129.99 for a premium open bar from 8 p.m. to 4 a.m. $20 for an open bar from 8 to 10 p.m.
Arlington Rooftop Bar and Grill
2424 Wilson Blvd.
$50 for dinner & dessert buffet and champagne toast at midnight.
1716 I Street, NW
$50 for top shelf open bar from 9 p.m. until close, light hors d’oeuvres, a free champagne toast, party favors, a rockin’ DJ and dancing all night long.
1825 14th St. NW
$70 for a 4-course prix fixe menu and a midnight toast.
2401 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
$50 for a 6-hour open bar from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. plus a dinner buffet.
2446 18th St. NW
$100 for open bar and appetizer buffet.
2607 24th St. NW
$28 for a three-course dinner and a champagne toast at midnight. Live music, no cover.
1214B 18th St. NW
$90 for an open bar from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. plus an appetizer buffet from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m.
1919 Connecticut Ave NW
One of DC’s biggest NYE events. Live performances by Grouplove, G. Love & Special Sauce and The Lloyd Dober Effect, 5 Hour Premium Open Bar, Full Dinner Buffets and Multiple DJ’s. GA tickets are $119. VIP tickets are $175.