- RT @IrishWhiskeyDC: Jameson and Guinness…they just go together! And...
- RT @Duffysirishpub: Pitchers of Green Beer tonight $16! 7...
- Bumper Jacksons at Sixth & I http://t.co/9JdE0cxjhf
- Comedian Lily Tomlin to Perform at Strathmore http://t.co/1iwU8aZti1
Uptown Tap House to Open in Cleveland Park
Uptown, the sister restaurant to Midtown’s Sign of the Whale, is located at 3412 Connecticut Avenue. What used to be Ireland’s Four Fields has been renovated with marble bar tops, 20 hd tvs, hardwood floors, patio seating and private event space.
Uptown Tap House will offer a selection of locally inspired seafood dishes, an expedition raw bar, hand selected wine list and over 40 beers to choose from.
- Mondays – $12 all-you-can-eat wings.
- Tuesdays – Half-price house drafts 4 p.m. to close.
- Thursdays – $5 happy hour drinks 4 p.m. to close.
- Half-price raw bar 10 p.m. to close every night.
- $5 happy hour drinks 5-8 p.m. M-F.