- Downtown Countdown 2013 Promo Code: Save $10 http://t.co/TxHyd8cz2C
- RT @barredindc: Barred in DC Circulator Bus Bar Tour...
- RT @CapLounge: Happy Hour. 25 cent wings. Warsteiner Weiss...
- Harbor Holiday Festival Offers Something for Everyone http://t.co/wJWmeb5lMK
- Torpedo Factory’s Holiday Open House http://t.co/ezqg4HfywW
- 2nd Annual DC Krampusnacht on H Street http://t.co/vSRRJgiWfs
- RT @StoneysDC: Stoney’s: Not playing holiday music too soon...
- RT @IsraelinUSA: Israeli hip hop artists @HadagNahash tomorrow @930Club...
- RT @ShawsTavern: Get in here for dinner! Live music...
- Thread at Dock5 Fashion Event http://t.co/qe3tNlWCVu
- 9th Annual Downtown Holiday Market Kicks Off http://t.co/yvLaQzdB0u
- Black Friday Brunch at 1905 Restaurant http://t.co/U2FZg9g5VQ
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- I’m at Quay Street Brewing Company (Port Huron, MI)...
- RT @ceibarestaurant: Sticking around DC for the holiday? $5...
- DC Restaurants serving #Thanksgiving brunch & dinner: http://t.co/P5N83anw9I
- RT @PUBLICBAR: $100.00 bottles of Belvedere ALL NIGHT TONIGHT!...
- I’m at Brass Rail Bar (Port Huron, MI) [pic]:...
- RT @HanksOysterBar: Hanks On The Hill has some amazing...
- Thanksgiving in DC http://t.co/v3yCYqdEeB
Arlington County Fair Kicks off this Week
The Arlington County Fair is one of the largest free events on the East Coast with nearly 50,000 people turning out year after year. Stop by and enjoy competitive exhibits, midway rides and games, entertainment, vendors, racing piglets, and more.
What: Arlington County Fair
When: Indoor Hours Outdoor Hours
Wednesday, August 8, 2012 N/A 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Thursday, August 9, 2012 N/A 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday, August 10, 2012 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. 2 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Saturday, August 11, 2012 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Sunday, August 12, 2012 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Where: Thomas Jefferson Community Center
3501 Second Street South
Shuttles will run from the Ballston Metro. $2 per round trip.