- RT @ImpalaDC: Stop by our #HStFest pre-party tomorrow beginning...
- Nightmare on M Street Promocode http://t.co/p2M6M6nbo3
- Sips & Salsa: View Images http://t.co/mSyIuEJYVu
- RT @Duffysirishpub: Happy Half – Way To St. Patrick’s...
Bastille Day at the Embassy of France
On Friday, July 13, the Embassy of France will welcome Washingtonians to Comité Tricolore’s spectacular annual Bastille Day celebration. Chefs from the most prestigious area restaurants will offer a buffet of mouth-watering creations.
Throughout the evening, patrons will revel in an intoxicating mix of live jazz music, while enjoying cocktails served from the open bars and perusing the luxurious items in the one-of-a-kind silent auction.
Friday July 13 from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
at La Maison Française
– General: $100 ($60 tax deductible – limited availability)
– Benefactor: $150 ($110 tax deductible + includes access to the embassy’s parking garage)
Metro: D6 Metrobus
Parking available on Reservoir Road and across the street from the Embassy of France at Georgetown University Hospital’s pay lot.