- RT @chefspike: Head over to Good Stuff Capitol Hill...
- RT @nickpagonisdc: Rain or shine we can sit you...
- Sonoma’s Annual Crab Fest: $40 All-You-Can-Eat http://t.co/DwBSXHApOi
- 75-cent Cans of beer, $2.50 pizzas and 30-cent coke...
Capital Pride Parade
The annual Capital Pride parade steps off on Saturday, June 9, 2012 at 4:30 pm. It will travel through Dupont Circle and 17th Street and end in the Logan Circle neighborhood of northwest Washington, DC.
They’ll have some great entertainment on the P Street stage in front of Whole Foods. The lineup includes:
- DJ Steve Henderson – 2:30 pm
- MC/Host Lena Lett – 3:15 pm
- Joe Zangie – 3:30 pm
- Fahrahri – 3:45 pm
- Billy Winn – 4:00 pm
- Sophia May – 4:15 pm
There’s plenty of great viewing spots to catch all the action. Click here for a map of the parade route.