- RT @DCclubbing: What’s happening? $1 drinks starting at 9pm...
- RT @ThBlackSquirrel: http://t.co/3LTwk81Xed
- DC Whiskey Walk Perfect Pre-Party for St. Paddy’s Day...
Capital Pride Parade
The annual Capital Pride parade steps off on Saturday, June 9, 2012 at 4:30 pm. It will travel through Dupont Circle and 17th Street and end in the Logan Circle neighborhood of northwest Washington, DC.
They’ll have some great entertainment on the P Street stage in front of Whole Foods. The lineup includes:
- DJ Steve Henderson – 2:30 pm
- MC/Host Lena Lett – 3:15 pm
- Joe Zangie – 3:30 pm
- Fahrahri – 3:45 pm
- Billy Winn – 4:00 pm
- Sophia May – 4:15 pm
There’s plenty of great viewing spots to catch all the action. Click here for a map of the parade route.