- Over 30 Ciders Available at Inaugural Cider Festival http://t.co/vPfs346ydP
- RT @grandcentraldc: We’re open until 2am with 1/2 price...
- RT @DAMNGOODdc: $2 Coors Light Bottles, $4 Stoli Vodka...
Capital Pride Parade
The annual Capital Pride parade steps off on Saturday, June 9, 2012 at 4:30 pm. It will travel through Dupont Circle and 17th Street and end in the Logan Circle neighborhood of northwest Washington, DC.
They’ll have some great entertainment on the P Street stage in front of Whole Foods. The lineup includes:
- DJ Steve Henderson – 2:30 pm
- MC/Host Lena Lett – 3:15 pm
- Joe Zangie – 3:30 pm
- Fahrahri – 3:45 pm
- Billy Winn – 4:00 pm
- Sophia May – 4:15 pm
There’s plenty of great viewing spots to catch all the action. Click here for a map of the parade route.