- RT @chefspike: Head over to Good Stuff Capitol Hill...
- RT @nickpagonisdc: Rain or shine we can sit you...
- Sonoma’s Annual Crab Fest: $40 All-You-Can-Eat http://t.co/DwBSXHApOi
- 75-cent Cans of beer, $2.50 pizzas and 30-cent coke...
Cinco de Mayo Mayhem at Town Tavern
Once again, Town Tavern in Adams Morgan will be celebrating Cinco de Mayo with one heck of a party that lasts all day and best of all, they’ll have a live donkey that you’ll be able to get your pic snapped with.
Saturday, May 5, 2012 Specials Include:
- Kill The Keg – $12 Unlimited Domestic Drafts
- $1 Tacos
- Drunken pin the tail on the donkey
- Brain Freeze frozen drink chugging contest
- $3 Coronas & Tequila Sunrises
- $5 Tequila Shots & Taco Baskets
- Frozen Drinks, Jello Shots & more
An open bar from 8-10 pm for only $10
**RSVP no later than 6PM on 5/5
($15 without RSVP)