- RT @StoneysDC: It’s official: @StoneysonL will open for business...
- Best New Year’s Eve Parties in the District http://t.co/3ClLuOcNrs
- Snow Day!!! Who’s open and what are your drink...
- RT @ivyandconey: Keep Calm. We will be open SOON!...
- RT @ThBlackSquirrel: It’s official. It’s a snow day and...
- RT @ThBlackSquirrel: Tonight officially ends flip-flop season. I’ll drink...
- ZooLights is a Sight to See and Best of...
- All Crafts Considered – NPR’s Own Craft Fair http://t.co/A6SexBYdrc
- RT @Snide_Remarks: OK, now officially the first snowing home...
- Enter to Win a Pair of Tickets: Pietasters: http://t.co/xs307ND2Ej...
- RT @Madhatterdc: Tomorrow Night!!! Prizes, giveaways and Beer specials!!...
- RT @JKnowsGoodFood: Bottomless bubbles for $20? That’s the way...
- RT @nbcwashington: The Rockefeller Center Christmas tree was lit...
- Downtown Countdown 2013 Promo Code: Save $10 http://t.co/TxHyd8cz2C
- RT @barredindc: Barred in DC Circulator Bus Bar Tour...
Barracks Row’s Taste of 8th is this Saturday
Barracks Row is regarded as a culinary destination, and Taste of 8th is the easiest way to sample many of their restaurants. Tickets are $5.00 for a single tasting, equivalent to a tapas or small plate portion, or five tickets for $20.00 (90% of people buy the five ticket package per person so they can sample the most restaurants). Ticket sales benefit Barracks Row Main Street’s year-round work to maintain a clean, safe and beautiful community for residents and businesses.
Nearly twenty of their finest restaurants will present tastings of their signature dishes during Taste of 8th 2011. Barracks Row Main Street looks forward to welcoming the newest restaurants on 8th Street and showcasing many of their longtime favorites, including but in no way limited to:
Capitol Hill Tandoor
Senart’s Oyster and Chop House
Spring Mill Bread
Zest American Bistro
Buy tickets here.