- RT @Snide_Remarks: OK, now officially the first snowing home...
- Enter to Win a Pair of Tickets: Pietasters: http://t.co/xs307ND2Ej...
- RT @Madhatterdc: Tomorrow Night!!! Prizes, giveaways and Beer specials!!...
- RT @JKnowsGoodFood: Bottomless bubbles for $20? That’s the way...
- RT @nbcwashington: The Rockefeller Center Christmas tree was lit...
- Downtown Countdown 2013 Promo Code: Save $10 http://t.co/TxHyd8cz2C
- RT @barredindc: Barred in DC Circulator Bus Bar Tour...
- RT @CapLounge: Happy Hour. 25 cent wings. Warsteiner Weiss...
- Harbor Holiday Festival Offers Something for Everyone http://t.co/wJWmeb5lMK
- Torpedo Factory’s Holiday Open House http://t.co/ezqg4HfywW
- 2nd Annual DC Krampusnacht on H Street http://t.co/vSRRJgiWfs
- RT @StoneysDC: Stoney’s: Not playing holiday music too soon...
- RT @IsraelinUSA: Israeli hip hop artists @HadagNahash tomorrow @930Club...
- RT @ShawsTavern: Get in here for dinner! Live music...
- Thread at Dock5 Fashion Event http://t.co/qe3tNlWCVu
- 9th Annual Downtown Holiday Market Kicks Off http://t.co/yvLaQzdB0u
- Black Friday Brunch at 1905 Restaurant http://t.co/U2FZg9g5VQ
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- I’m at Quay Street Brewing Company (Port Huron, MI)...
- RT @ceibarestaurant: Sticking around DC for the holiday? $5...
Best Bar Specials for March Madness in DC
Sign of the Whale
$3 Bud Lights & Shock Tops, $5 Red Bull bombs and $6 Whale Pails during every game. Food specials during Syracuse Games – $5 plain burgers, $5 wings and $4 grilled cheese.
1825 M St. NW
$4 Yeungling and $7 burger & fries during all games.
2447 18th Street, NW
Elephant & Castle
$4 Miller Lite pints and $5 Blue Moon pints during all games.
1201 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
19th & Eye St. NW
$3 Bud Light & Shock Top drafts, $7 Red Bull drinks and $5 wing baskets during all games.
2401 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Black Finn Saloon
Dozens of HD TVs plus multiple large projection screens. Outdoor patio.
Miller Lite Towers – $20
Blue Moon Towers – $22
$3 Red Bulls and $5 Bomb Squad (they color your drink to match your team).
1620 I St. NW
55 flat screen TVs
4 huge 10ft. Hi Def screens
$2.75 bottles, $3.50 drafts, $3.50 rail drinks 4 – 7 p.m Mon-Fri. Thurs 10 wings for $5 and from 4 p.m. to close $3.50 Sams drafts/bottles. Fri 4 p.m. to close $4 New Castle & Batch 19.
1330 19th St. NW
Lou’s City Bar
$12 for 6 7oz. Miller Light buckets.
1400 Irving St., NW
Half-priced appetizers during all the games in bar area plus drink specials.
900 F St. NW
$3 all drafts and $5 Rail Cocktail Pints from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday.
1831 M St. NW
Mackey’s Public House
11 High Def TVs
Happy hour runs Monday through Saturday 4-9 p.m. for the games and includes food & drink specials.
1823 L St. NW
3 levels and 30 HDTVs.
$10 pitchers of Miller Lite and Yuengling, and wing specials: $9 bucket of 10, $16 bucket of 20.
319 Penn Ave. SE
First Down Sports Bar
20 HD big screens
$1.99 domestic drafts, $3.59 rails Thur & Fri from 3-8 p.m. All-you-can-eat wings on Thursday for $12.99. $19.99 domestic beer towers on Saturday.
4213 N Fairfax Dr.
Half-priced pizza, $3 Bud Light, $4 Peroni, $5 wine, $4 Svedka Vodka Mon-Fri 4-8 p.m.
613 Penn Ave. SE
$8 domestic pitchers, $5 Sam drafts and $5 burgers during all games.
2323 18th St. NW
Rhino Bar and Pumphouse
3 110-inch big screens
25 HD flat screen TVs
$8 pitchers of Miller Lite
$.25 cent wings
3295 M Street, NW
$3 Bud Light drafts during all games until 8 p.m and $4 Red Bull drinks.
1319 Connecticut Ave., NW
Nellie’s Sports Bar
Monday – Friday beat the clock: (includes Miller Lite & house vodka drinks)
5-6: $2, 6-7: $3, 7-8: $4.
900 U St NW
Washington, DC 20001