- Enter to Win a Pair of Tickets: Pietasters: http://t.co/xs307ND2Ej...
- RT @Madhatterdc: Tomorrow Night!!! Prizes, giveaways and Beer specials!!...
- RT @JKnowsGoodFood: Bottomless bubbles for $20? That’s the way...
- RT @nbcwashington: The Rockefeller Center Christmas tree was lit...
- Downtown Countdown 2013 Promo Code: Save $10 http://t.co/TxHyd8cz2C
- RT @barredindc: Barred in DC Circulator Bus Bar Tour...
- RT @CapLounge: Happy Hour. 25 cent wings. Warsteiner Weiss...
- Harbor Holiday Festival Offers Something for Everyone http://t.co/wJWmeb5lMK
- Torpedo Factory’s Holiday Open House http://t.co/ezqg4HfywW
- 2nd Annual DC Krampusnacht on H Street http://t.co/vSRRJgiWfs
- RT @StoneysDC: Stoney’s: Not playing holiday music too soon...
- RT @IsraelinUSA: Israeli hip hop artists @HadagNahash tomorrow @930Club...
- RT @ShawsTavern: Get in here for dinner! Live music...
- Thread at Dock5 Fashion Event http://t.co/qe3tNlWCVu
- 9th Annual Downtown Holiday Market Kicks Off http://t.co/yvLaQzdB0u
- Black Friday Brunch at 1905 Restaurant http://t.co/U2FZg9g5VQ
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- I’m at Quay Street Brewing Company (Port Huron, MI)...
- RT @ceibarestaurant: Sticking around DC for the holiday? $5...
- DC Restaurants serving #Thanksgiving brunch & dinner: http://t.co/P5N83anw9I
Where to Party in DC for Mardi Gras
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
$2 Coors, $3 Blue Moon, $4 Bacardi drinks and $5 hurricanes. Live music by Lethal Peanut plus tons of beads, masks, dancing and Cajun food. 4 p.m. to close.
Sign of the Whale
1825 M Street, NW
Beat the clock Fat Tuesday party features $1 rails at 5 p.m. that go up in price every hour. They will also have beads, giveaways and dancing.
613 Pennsylvania Ave., SE
Beads, music, dancing, Abita on tap, giveaways and specials all night.
1343 Connecticut Ave., NW
Free beads, free house shots, $4 Corona & Heineken, $5 rum punch, $6 Captain Morgan Hurricanes and $3 Fat Tuesday shots.
901 New York Ave., NW
$5 specialty cocktails, $4 12oz drafts and New Orleans bar fare.
Town Tavern’s Mardi Gras Beads, Babes & Booze Party
2323 18th St., NW
Specials include: 2-for-1 Hurricanes all night, $5 Yard Glasses 5pm-10pm, $10 open bar from 8 to 10 p.m. with RSVP. After 10 p.m. enjoy $2 jello shots & Kamikazes, $3 domestic bottles & Mixed Rails and $10 domestic beer buckets.
Hot N Juicy Crawfish
2651 Connecticut Ave., NW
$200 prize for the winner of a crawfish-eating contest. Free beer with every pound of crawfish purchased. $1 beers as part of their normal happy hour special. The Bud Light girls will also be walking around dishing out swag.