- Mead, wenches and turkey legs. @ Maryland Renaissance Festival...
- Uncensored cocktail opening party (@ Martin Luther King Jr....
- RT @ImpalaDC: Stop by our #HStFest pre-party tomorrow beginning...
- Nightmare on M Street Promocode http://t.co/p2M6M6nbo3
McLean Uncorked International Food & Wine Festival
Featuring special guests: the Food Network’s own Alton Brown and Washington D.C.’s critically acclaimed Chef Bob Kinkead.
The evening features a Wine-and-Dine-Around that kicks off in the McLean Project for the Arts’ Emerson Gallery with fine art, hors d’oeuvres and champagne. Following the reception, a trolley will whisk patrons off to a delectable, three-course, progressive dinner at some of the area’s finest restaurants.
General Information Wine Tasting and Festival
- Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Free general admission. $30 for Wine Taster’s Wristband. Souvenir wine glass included.
- Wine seminars are priced separately and advance registration is required.
McLean Community Center
1234 Ingleside Ave.