- RT @Duffysirishpub: he’s coming San Fran…… http://t.co/PtRj3sqSqM
- RT @GbyMikeIsabella: #NLDS @Nationals vs @SFGiants at Nats Park...
- Grand Opening Event w/ Free Samples at Monroe Street...
- RT @grandcentraldc: We’ll be doing this until 2am! 1/2...
McLean Uncorked International Food & Wine Festival
Featuring special guests: the Food Network’s own Alton Brown and Washington D.C.’s critically acclaimed Chef Bob Kinkead.
The evening features a Wine-and-Dine-Around that kicks off in the McLean Project for the Arts’ Emerson Gallery with fine art, hors d’oeuvres and champagne. Following the reception, a trolley will whisk patrons off to a delectable, three-course, progressive dinner at some of the area’s finest restaurants.
General Information Wine Tasting and Festival
- Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Free general admission. $30 for Wine Taster’s Wristband. Souvenir wine glass included.
- Wine seminars are priced separately and advance registration is required.
McLean Community Center
1234 Ingleside Ave.