- Enter to Win a Pair of Tickets: Pietasters: http://t.co/xs307ND2Ej...
- RT @Madhatterdc: Tomorrow Night!!! Prizes, giveaways and Beer specials!!...
- RT @JKnowsGoodFood: Bottomless bubbles for $20? That’s the way...
- RT @nbcwashington: The Rockefeller Center Christmas tree was lit...
- Downtown Countdown 2013 Promo Code: Save $10 http://t.co/TxHyd8cz2C
- RT @barredindc: Barred in DC Circulator Bus Bar Tour...
- RT @CapLounge: Happy Hour. 25 cent wings. Warsteiner Weiss...
- Harbor Holiday Festival Offers Something for Everyone http://t.co/wJWmeb5lMK
- Torpedo Factory’s Holiday Open House http://t.co/ezqg4HfywW
- 2nd Annual DC Krampusnacht on H Street http://t.co/vSRRJgiWfs
- RT @StoneysDC: Stoney’s: Not playing holiday music too soon...
- RT @IsraelinUSA: Israeli hip hop artists @HadagNahash tomorrow @930Club...
- RT @ShawsTavern: Get in here for dinner! Live music...
- Thread at Dock5 Fashion Event http://t.co/qe3tNlWCVu
- 9th Annual Downtown Holiday Market Kicks Off http://t.co/yvLaQzdB0u
- Black Friday Brunch at 1905 Restaurant http://t.co/U2FZg9g5VQ
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- I’m at Quay Street Brewing Company (Port Huron, MI)...
- RT @ceibarestaurant: Sticking around DC for the holiday? $5...
- DC Restaurants serving #Thanksgiving brunch & dinner: http://t.co/P5N83anw9I
DC Bars that Offer Weekend Happy Hours
1200 18th St NW
Sat 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sun all day - $4 beer of the week ($2 off all other drafts), $4 wine, $5 rail drinks, $6 featured cocktails, $4 Parmesan Truffle Frites, $4 hummus, $5 wings, $5 popcorn shrimp, $5 salmon burger, $5 calamari, $6 pub burger, $6 tacos, and $6 crab cake blts.
Chef Geoff’s Downtown
1301 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20004
Sat & Sun 3 to 7 p.m. – $5.95 CG & Downtown Burgers, $8.95 pizza pies, $4.95 draft pints, $7.95 super mugs (33.8 oz) and $2.95 Long Necks.
1500 New Hampshire Ave, NW
Sat & Sun 4 to 6 p.m. – $7 specialty cocktails.
3205 K St., NW
Sat 4 to 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. to close – $2 domestic bottle beer & house wine and $2.50 rail drinks.
1805 18th Street, NW
Sat & Sun 4 to 7 p.m. – $3 Mandu, $3 beer, $4 sojutinis and $4 liquor drinks.
1612 14th St NW
All day Sun – 1/2 price draft beer and half-off pizzas & oysters.
1200 New Hampshire Ave, NW
Sat & Sun 5 to 7 p.m. – 1/2 price bottles, drafts, wine and cocktails.
1423 P Street, NW
Sat & Sun 4 to 7 p.m. – $4.25 rail drinks, $3.50 Bud Light & Becks, $4 Hoegaarden and $4.25 wine.
3115 14th Street, NW
Sat & Sun 4 to 7 p.m. – $2.95 Bud Light, $3.95 rail drinks & wine and $4.95 sangria.
1333 New Hampshire Ave.,NW
Washington, DC (Dupont Metro)
7 days a week from 4-8 p.m. $3 rails, drafts, and $5 nachos, fry pile, quesadilla, bruschetta, wings, chicken tenders, spinach dip and hummus dip.