- RT @chefspike: Head over to Good Stuff Capitol Hill...
- RT @nickpagonisdc: Rain or shine we can sit you...
- Sonoma’s Annual Crab Fest: $40 All-You-Can-Eat http://t.co/DwBSXHApOi
- 75-cent Cans of beer, $2.50 pizzas and 30-cent coke...
Crabs and Key’s Crab Fest at Bobby McKey’s
Bobby McKey’s Dueling Piano Bar presents Crabs & Key’s Crab Fest 2011. Featuring Foster’s at National Harbor’s Maryland Blue Crabs, award winning New England clam chowder and live music by the Bobby McKey’s entertainers.
$48 per person.
Crab Feast menu to include:
- Six Large Maryland Blue Crabs
- New England Clam Chowder
- Corn on the Cob
*Vegetarian & non-seafood substitutions available.
Requests must be received prior to event.
To purchase tickets, visit www.bobbymckeys.com or call 800.595.4849(4TIX).
WHEN: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 | Doors open at 5:00pm
WHERE: Bobby McKey’s Dueling Piano Bar
172 Fleet Street | National Harbor, MD 20745