- Enter to Win a Pair of Tickets: Pietasters: http://t.co/xs307ND2Ej...
- RT @Madhatterdc: Tomorrow Night!!! Prizes, giveaways and Beer specials!!...
- RT @JKnowsGoodFood: Bottomless bubbles for $20? That’s the way...
- RT @nbcwashington: The Rockefeller Center Christmas tree was lit...
- Downtown Countdown 2013 Promo Code: Save $10 http://t.co/TxHyd8cz2C
- RT @barredindc: Barred in DC Circulator Bus Bar Tour...
- RT @CapLounge: Happy Hour. 25 cent wings. Warsteiner Weiss...
- Harbor Holiday Festival Offers Something for Everyone http://t.co/wJWmeb5lMK
- Torpedo Factory’s Holiday Open House http://t.co/ezqg4HfywW
- 2nd Annual DC Krampusnacht on H Street http://t.co/vSRRJgiWfs
- RT @StoneysDC: Stoney’s: Not playing holiday music too soon...
- RT @IsraelinUSA: Israeli hip hop artists @HadagNahash tomorrow @930Club...
- RT @ShawsTavern: Get in here for dinner! Live music...
- Thread at Dock5 Fashion Event http://t.co/qe3tNlWCVu
- 9th Annual Downtown Holiday Market Kicks Off http://t.co/yvLaQzdB0u
- Black Friday Brunch at 1905 Restaurant http://t.co/U2FZg9g5VQ
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- I’m at Quay Street Brewing Company (Port Huron, MI)...
- RT @ceibarestaurant: Sticking around DC for the holiday? $5...
- DC Restaurants serving #Thanksgiving brunch & dinner: http://t.co/P5N83anw9I
The Best DC Brunches for Boozing
3435 Connecticut Ave., NW
$8 Bottomless Bloodys & Mimosas with a Sunday brunch entree (around $10), 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
1527 17 Street, NW
For $32.99, choose as many brunch items as you like from their entire brunch selection. (Pre fixe menu limited to two hours, Pre fixe seating ends at 2:30 p.m. Sat. & Sun.) Includes bottomless supply of any of the following: Mimosa, Bloody Mary, Champagne, House Vodka/Gin/Rum/Tequila, House Gin & Vodka Martinis.
1602 U Street, NW
$18 gets you an entree along with all-u-care-to-drink mimosas, bloody marys and beer. Saturday & Sunday Brunch 11 a.m.- 4 p.m.
3311 Connecticut Ave., NW
The food is pretty much … coffee (often refilled,) complimentary bread basket, one appetizer, one entree, and one dessert for $27 and unlimited refills of mimosas.
1333 New Hampshire Ave, NW
All-u-can-eat buffet Saturday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. $21.95 buffet and $5 Bottomless Mimosas and $4.50 Bloody Mary Bar (you must buy the buffet to get the drink deals).
1036 Park Rd, NW
Bottomless mimosas are $11 plus they have plenty of food options.
Bottomless-champagne brunch is only $22,which includes a choice of a brunch entree with unlimited champagne.
Eggs Chesapeake, Steak & Eggs or Country Fried steak…$26.
1940 11th St., NW
$10 bottomless mimosas and for food: everything from pancakes to grilled cheese all around $9.
1825 14th St., NW
$35 gets you all-u-can-eat tapas and bottomless mimosas and bloody marys on Sat and Sun from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
2411 18th St., NW
Bottomless bloody marys and mimosas till 5 p.m. Sat and Sunday for $14. Perfect if you plan on watching any sports game because yes, they are a sports bar.
2100 P St., NW
$14 bottomless mimosas and bloody marys. Food dishes starting at $4 and you get a free fruit buffet with any food purchase. Sat and Sun 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Uptown Tap House
3412 Connecticut Ave NW
$7 bottomless mimosas and &7 entrees every Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1319 Connecticut Ave., NW
$10 omelet bar & entree selection and $9 unlimited mimosas 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Murphy’s Irish Pub
2609 24th St., NW
Buy an entree ($8-12.99) and get a free mimosa. $1 per refill after that. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sat. & Sun.
3605 14 St., NW
Enjoy bottomless mad-mosas or mad-marys for $15.
(Until 3 p.m.)