- RT @MollyMalonesDC: @dcafterfive Free, live show tonight at 9pm!...
- RT @VinotecaDC: It’s about to be 5 o’clock, #HappyHour...
- DC Area’s Best Valentine’s Day Dining Options http://t.co/264u4r6tSG
- Capitol Lounge Offering Free Sam Adams for Super Bowl...
A Flipping Good Time
A charity flip cup tournament sponsored by DC Liberty, DC Dupont and DC Thunder kickball. Net proceeds benefit the Alzheimer’s Association.
“IT’S ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE!”
The season is over, we’re unseasonably sober, and Jack Frost is nipping at your nose. You know what we need, kickballers? We need a WINTERVENTION!
Throw on your best snow bunny and skigolo gear because we’re hopping in our FLIP CUP TIME MACHINE for this year’s Charity Flip Cup Tournament! Dress up in your favorite ski/snowboard gear: goggles, hats, furry boots, leggings, sweaters, scarves, loud jackets… maybe even with all the lift tags still attached if you want to be a total Herb! Prizes for the best dressed, the cheesiest, and the sexiest.
* Please show up at 2:30 p.m. to sign in your team. Play begins promptly at 3 p.m. No Refunds!
Upon registering online, you will be contacted by one of our staff via email to submit your team name and team members. Make sure to include your team name with your payment submission.